December 17, 2012
Major dacadoo iPhone tracker app release
New dacadoo tracker app 1.5
Update your iPhone dacadoo Tracker app now, because a major release has just been approved by the Apple Store right now! So go update your Tracker App now!
The tracker app has been totally reworked. When you log-in you will immediately see your own profile photo and your personal Health Score. You can also see how the Health Score is trending (arrow on the top right corner of the Health Score) and on the bottom right corner of your profile photo you will see a number which indicates your current level. dacadoo has enabled 10 seniority levels from 1 (beginner) to 10 (expert).
When you swipe from right to left on the home screen you will see the your own dacadoo Health Score overview, with the 3 key pillars. My Feelings (purple), My Body (blue) and My Activities (green).
- Introduction of the new version of the dacadoo Health Score
- New visualization of dacadoo Health Score components
- Various user interface and navigation improvements
- New home screen with Health Score and swipe navigation
- New visualization of Health Score components
- To add a workout, use the “+” button at the top right
- Updated login screen with register and forgot password links
- The tracker also has a sensor manager wizard for connecting heart rate sensors
- Manual entry now on add workout screen
- More GPS Activities are now included
- New visualization of Activities
Various bug fixes
- Fix index out of bounds crash in invite contacts
- Fix UINavigationBar setStatusBarHidden: unrecognized selector crash
- Various small fixes
- Inconsistent GUI when logged-in but no profile/qhs data available
- Sensor Manager: Not possible to disable connection
- Fix flushing of GPS filter
- For finished workouts, do not show map flip button if map empty
- Update non-retina icons
- General workout session (no GPS) triggered a map view (Lock/Unlock phone)
- Fix average speed 0 for older workouts
- Disable speed limit feature on older phones
- When workout paused, show average speed
- Simplified auto-pause settings
The dacadoo Tracker app for iPhone supports following devices here.
App Store download link – free: dacadoo Tracker iPhone App
dacadoo Tracker for smartphone
Track your activities with one of the several available dacadoo Tracker apps which are available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphones. This Tracker app allows you to accurately track your outdoor (GPS enabled) and indoor fitness activities. The so gathered information will be securely uploaded over a internet connection and saved into the dacadoo platform – www.dacadoo.com
Give us feedback: As always, all ideas and comments about mobile are very much welcome!