June 12, 2012
dacadoo Tracker for BlackBerry
Good news for all health & fitness interested BlackBerry users.
The dacadoo Health Platform just launched its free fitness tracking app for BlackBerry as well and it is now available in the BlackBerry App World store!
The dacadoo Tracker app allows you to accurately track your outdoor (GPS enabled) and indoor fitness activities, upload your tracks automatically to the dacadoo Health Platform and get access to your personal dacadoo Health Score in real-time. Sign up on www.dacadoo.com to test the platform for free for 60 days, connect with your friends to share activities and have fun together in competitions, challenges and fitness leagues.
You can use the dacadoo Tracker app for BlackBerry to:
- track your outdoorfitness activities such as running, hiking, cycling, walking, etc. or indoor activities such as yoga, fitness classes, martial arts and many other
- Connect supported heart rate bands such as Zephyr HxM, Polar and 60 beat
- take one or more pictures during any of your workouts, to share your impressions with your friends on the dacadoo Health Platform.
- Invite your friends to join dacadoo directly on your BlackBerry
- Access your personal dacadoo Health Score in real-time to follow your progress over time
Supported devices: The dacadoo Tracker supports Zephyr HxM and Polar heart rate monitor.
dacadoo Tracker Screenshots:
Download dacadoo Tracker app from BlackBerry App World store!
Software for your BlackBerry smartphone is available for free